The Process Of Dental Implants
1. Consultation and Evaluation:
- Assessment of oral health, X-rays, and treatment planning.
2. Surgical Implant Placement:
- Implants are surgically placed into the jawbone.
- Healing period (3-6 months) as implants fuse with the bone.
4. Abutment Placement:
- Connector posts (abutments) are attached to implants.
5. Impressions and Prosthesis:
- Customized prosthetic teeth are created based on impressions.
6. Final Placement:
- Prosthetic teeth are attached to the abutments.
- Post-operative care and follow-up appointments.
Dental implants provide a durable and natural-looking solution for missing teeth.